Responsible for website and content:
Haensel AMS GmbH
10999 Berlin, Germany
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg: HRB 157695
CEO / Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alwin Haensel
VAT/USt. identification number: DE294246962
Phone: +49 (0)30 89405330
Last updated 15th of February 2021.
All information and data shown on this website is carefully selected and has the only purpose to inform the visitor. Any other use is not intended. We are not liable for the content of other websites, which we are referring to by text or links.
Data contained on the website are protected by copyright and any use outside this website is without allowance liable to prosecution. This is in particular true for duplication, translation, microfilming and processing by electronic systems.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use the DPC website. This includes:
- Your IP address and details of the web browser you use;
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques;
- Information you submit through forms on our website, including your email address.
This helps us to:
- Improve the site by analyzing how you use it;
- Respond to any requests, questions or feedback you send us.
- We can’t personally identify you using your data, unless you submit a form that contains personally identifiable information (PII).
- We use PII to respond to your requests, or to identify you in the Login area, in oder to serve you your individual DPC related data and information.
Transmitting information over the internet is not completely within our control, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
If you have any questions or concerns about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.